Available from the library website Databases A-Z:
- Academic Search Premier - Provides articles from academic journals, magazines, trade publications, and newspapers on engineering topics.
- Business Source Elite - Provides articles from over 1,000 buisness publications.
- Science - Full-text articles from Science magazine from 2010 to the present.
- Mathematics Magazine - Full-text articles from Mathematics magazine for the last 10 years.
- Springer eBooks - Scholarly content on a variety of disciples with a dedicated section for engineering.
- Safari Tech Books - Provide access to engineering eBooks related to chemical engineering, civil engineering, computer-aided engineering, and construction engineering.
- Films On Demand - Technology and society videos, including engineering.
Search the library catalog for books, ebooks & other resources on engineering.
Books are available in print and electronic formats.